This revision assignment covering,
- fundamental functions and operations of spreadsheets
- simple mathematical operators and building a formula using values
- use of function and cell address for writing formulae
- formatting a worksheet
- use of relative and absolute cell addresses
- creating charts.
- A worksheet is composed of vertical columns and horizontal rows in two diamentional plane.
- Columns in a worksheet are named with English letters or combination of English letters.
- Rows in a worksheet are named with numbers.
- Cells are named firstly by column letter and secondly by row number.
- Cell content is either a label, value or a fomulae.
- A formulae is initiated with equals sign (=).
- There is a presedence of operators.
- Formulas are made with cell addresses, operators and functions.
- Formatting tools are used to format labels and values.
- The fill handle is used to copy formulae.
- Dollar sign ($) is used to make absolute cell reference.
- Several chat types are available in spreadsheet applications.
Text Book : ICT GRADE 10
If you want .doc version, contact us : Janelaya FB Page
Please follow and like us: